Enrollment is Open All Year for Kids and Adults!
Call Now (818) 902-1233
Why Take Music Lessons with Us?
- Our music instructors are warm and friendly, and get to know each student and parent on a personal level.
- We balance musicianship and fun by balancing learning a new concept with something fun like a new song.
- One on One Private Lessons with Certified Music Teachers: 30 min, 45 or 60 minute lessons
- Variety of styles: Pop, Rock, Jazz, Blues & Classical
- Music Lessons for all ages: 5 years old to Adults
- We make it fun by teaching you to play your favorite songs!
- Want To learn more, visit our frequently asked questions .
- In- Home lessons. Why fight the traffic? Many of our teachers will give your lesson in your own home.
We have music lessons with the most experienced and qualified music teachers in the Burbank, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Online Skype. Los Angeles Music Teachers offer in studio, in your home and online music lessons from ages 5 to adult students.
While you're researching the best school for you, look at the 10 benefits of becoming a Los Angeles Music Teachers student below and why we are the number one choice for music lessons in Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Studio City and Los Angeles!
10 Benefits of becoming a Los Angeles Music Teachers Student:
1. Lessons for Piano, Guitar, Bass, Voice, Violin, Cello, Drums, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute-- in one location.
This saves our students time and money, as one family can take multiple instruments on the same day. Other studios offer multiple instruments, but we are the only one to offer improvisation, musicianship, sight singing, ear training, note reading and song writing.
2. The most qualified teaching faculty in the area!
Our teachers have at least Master's degrees and are accomplished performers in their instruments with more than 15 years teaching experience.
3. A wide range of lesson times available, sure to fit any busy schedule!
Lessons are available 7 days a week from 9:00am-9:00pm!
4. A proven track record of excellence.
Read our reviews or visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. We have a proven track record of offering quality guitar, voice, piano, violin and cello lessons in Los Angeles, year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons, trusted by hundreds of families for over 15 years.
5. Our staff is available to help out with any issues you may have.
We strive to bring you the best customer service possible. Excellent customer service is what sets us apart!
6. Conveniently located just off the 5 Freeway in Burbank!
Due to its central location, our school is convenient and draws students from all over the San Fernando Valley. We are easy to find, right off the 5 Freeway.
7. Satisfaction guaranteed.
If you are not happy with your lessons, we will work with you to make sure you have the best teacher and environment for your goals.
8. Early morning and lunch time lessons for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals.
We are a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots.
9. Month to Month Lessons!
Our desire is to inspire our students with the love of music. We do this through teachers and music that our students love. Unlike other programs, we do not require semester minimums for lessons. You can begin anytime! To stop lessons, we just need a 30 day notice.
10. In-Home Music Lessons !
We will come to you. Why fight traffic?!