Enrollment is Open All Year for Kids and Adults!
Call Now (818) 902-1233
Why Take Music Lessons with Los Angeles Music Teachers?
- Whether you're just starting as a beginner or trying to break out of a rut, you need a music instructor who is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- Busy schedule? No problem! Open 7 days a week.
- No long term contracts. Month to month lessons.
- Our music instructors are warm and friendly, and get to know each student and parent on a personal level.
- We balance musicianship and fun by balancing learning a new concept with something fun like a new song.
- No sign up Registration fee EVER!
- One on One Private Music Lessons with Certified Music Teachers: 30, 45 or 60 minute lessons.
- Lessons year round.
- Variety of styles: Pop, Rock, Jazz, Blues & Classical.
- Music Lessons for all ages: 5 years old to Adults.
- We make it fun by teaching you to play your favorite songs!
- Want To learn more, visit our frequently asked questions.
- In-Home lessons. Why fight the traffic? Many of our teachers will give your music lesson in your own home.
We have music lessons with the most experienced and qualified music teachers in the Burbank, Hollywood, Studio City, Valley Glen, Glendale Los Angeles and Online Skype. Los Angeles Music Teachers offer lessons in our Burbank studio, in your home from ages 5, to teenage and adult students.
While you're researching the best music school for you, look at the 10 benefits of becoming a Los Angeles Music Teachers student below and why we are the number one choice for music lessons in Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Studio City and Los Angeles!
10 Benefits of becoming a Student at Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank:
1. Music Lessons for Piano, Guitar, Bass, Voice, Violin, Cello, Drums, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute-- in one location.
This saves our students time and money, as one family can take guitar, piano, voice, violin, cello, drums, ukulele, saxophone, clarinet and flute lessons on the same day. Other studios offer multiple instruments, but we are the only one to offer improvisation, musicianship, sight singing, ear training, note reading and song writing.
2. The most qualified teaching faculty in the area!
Our teachers have at least Master's degrees and are accomplished performers in their instruments with more than 15 years teaching experience.
3. A wide range of lesson times available, sure to fit any busy schedule!
Music Lessons are available 7 days a week from 9:00am-9:00pm!
4. A proven track record of excellence.
Read our reviews or visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. We have a proven track record of offering quality guitar, voice, piano, violin, cello, saxophone, clarinet and flute lessons in Los Angeles, year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons, trusted by hundreds of families for over 15 years.
5. Our staff is available to help out with any issues you may have.
At Los Angeles Music Teachers, we strive to bring you the best customer service possible.
6. Conveniently located just off the 5 Freeway in Burbank!
Due to its central location, Los Angeles Music Teachers is convenient and draws students from all over the San Fernando Valley. We are easy to find, right off the 5 Freeway.
7. Satisfaction guaranteed.
If you are not happy with your music lessons at Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank, we will work with you to make sure you have the best teacher and environment for your goals.
8. Early morning and afternoon music lessons are Available for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals.
Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank is a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer music lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots.
9. Month to Month Music Lessons!
Our desire is to inspire our students with the love of music by using the best teachers that we have to offer and the music that our students love. Unlike other programs, we do not require semester minimums for lessons. You can begin anytime! To stop music lessons, we just need a 30 day notice.
10. In-Home Music Lessons !
Why fight traffic? Los Angeles Music Teachers will come to you! Here at our Burbank Location, we have music teachers that will drive to your home to give you or your child a music lesson on any instrument: piano, guitar, voice, violin, cello, drums, ukulele, saxophone,
flute, clarinet, etc.