FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWHAT WILL I LEARN IN MY PIANO LESSONS ONLINE?
Our piano teachers understand that every student is an individual, with personal musical needs and goals. We make it a high priority to tailor each piano lesson to your individual needs.
If you enroll at Los Angeles Music Teachers for online piano lessons, your teacher will ask you about your favorite type of music, and set goals to help accomplish whatever musical aspirations you have for yourself or your child. Together, you will develop a plan to achieve your goals! We love beginners, so even if you don't know where to begin, we can help!WHAT STYLES OF MUSIC CAN I LEARN?
We teach all styles for the piano from rock, pop, jazz, country, worship, blues and classical. We have a long list of masterful piano teachers at Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank
, you are sure to find the best match for YOU.ARE YOUR PIANO INSTRUCTORS QUALIFIED?
At Los Angeles Music Teachers, our piano instructors are highly qualified, all have teaching credentials and experience, and most importantly, they have a passion for teaching. Being a musician doesn't automatically make you a teacher--that's why we search for those who are best qualified for mentoring our music students!
We are on a constant search for the very best piano instructors, who embody the high values at Los Angeles Music Teachers
. Most importantly, our Burbank studio is full of passionate teachers who strive to relate their teaching to each individual student's learning style. Many of our instructors have gone on performance tours of the USA and Europe and have years of professional performance and teaching experience. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly, and strive to get to know each student and their parent on a personal level. We search high and low for the BEST teachers, so you don't have to!HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LEARN TO PLAY PIANO ONLINE?
There is no set answer of how long it takes to learn to play piano online. With regular practice, a basic level of playing can be accomplished in a few months of online music lessons. Most of our students take piano lessons on a long term basis because they want to be constantly improving and they find the lessons enjoyable.I DON’T HAVE ANY MUSICAL BACKGROUND OR ABILITY. CAN I STILL HELP MY CHILD PRACTICE?
Yes. Even if you don't have a musical background you can ask the teacher for advice on how to help your child practice. By simply monitoring that they are doing exercises a certain number of times per day the student will progress. Parents will occasionally sit in on their child's music lesson to get an idea of the proper way a song should sound or how the student should be positioning their hands, etc.
- Whether beginning piano lessons or trying to break out of a rut, our piano teacher are experienced and will help you reach your goals.
- Whether you're playing in a local band, a 7 year old taking their first music lesson, or 40 years old returning to the piano after many years, our teachers are selected based on your needs.
- If you are a singer/songwriter, piano or guitar is crucial to your success. Our teachers can teach you both voice lessons and piano or guitar lessons together.
- Our piano teachers teach a variety of styles from classical to pop & jazz music. Whether you want to learn a classical piece, rock chords, or jazz improv, we help you become the pianist you want to be.
- It's easy and inexpensive to get started with piano lessons.
- Most of our piano students buy small electric keyboards to practice on at home.
- You can find acoustic pianos at piano stores and used. Also, there are good electric piano brand new for as little as 99.00.
- Piano is the number one requested musical instrument because it allows the student to play melodies, chords and even bass lines simultaneously.
- Our teachers are skilled in using the piano as a programming instrument for piano students who want to learn to write drum beats, write songs and produce.
- Piano is one of the easiest instruments for young music students because it requires very little physical strength to play it and the teachers are able to start as simple as just playing a simple melody in the beginning lessons.
- Whether your child is 5 years old or 15 piano is one of the best instruments to play to learn about music even if the child eventually wants to play guitar, violin, saxophone or drums. It will build a firm foundation for other instruments.