In Person, Online & In-Home Viola Lessons for All Ages in Burbank, North Hollywood, Glendale, Studio City & LA
(AGES FIVE AND UP)
Why take Viola Lessons Online at Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank?
- We were Voted "Best Viola Lessons in Burbank" for the past 3 years.
- Whether you're starting viola lessons online as a beginner or trying to break out of a rut, you need a viola Instructor who is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- Viola instruction is offered as a weekly 30, 45, or 60 minute private lesson.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced music lessons are available in a variety of different styles such as classical, rock, pop, blues, jazz, and improvisation.
- Whatever you goals are, our viola teachers are here to help you and customize a lesson plan for you.
- All Viola lessons focus on developing fluency, dexterity, musicianship, tone production, ear training, correct posture, and more.
- All music lessons include warm up exercises to build correct technique.
- All students are encouraged to bring any recordings of their favorite songs, or let their teacher know what song they want to play
- Whether you want to learn traditionally by reading music or by ear so you can play all the tunes you know and love, we would love to help you!
Instrument rentals are about $25 a month from local music stores, and in most cases the price you pay for the rental counts towards the purchase of an instrument of your choice! Talk to one of our teachers for instrument size and shop recommendations.
Our talented instructors are committed to teaching and skilled in virtually all styles, from classical to pop, jazz and improv. Always wanted to try the fiddle? We have teachers who are skilled country and bluegrass performers! Starting age is 5, although an exception may be made pending instructor approval. We teach a combination of basics and popular songs in the music lessons. Our dynamic instructors love developing students of all ages and levels!
At Los Angeles Music Teachers in Burbank, our teachers use a variety of combined methods for their students, customized to each student’s strengths and weaknesses. We pride ourselves in not having a “one size fits all” method and in tailoring viola lessons to our students’ needs and interests.
Practice at home
At Los Angeles Music Teachers, we teach you to teach yourself. We want you to know exactly what and how to practice at home. It will make you learn a lot faster since we won’t be relearning concepts lesson after lesson. We encourage you to ask as many questions as possible during each lesson so you are completely sure of how to structure your practice routine.
At Los Angeles Music Teachers, we encourage our students to learn practical skills and musicianship that extends beyond their instrument skills in order to enhance them as a musician and complement their learning. These skills include accompaniment, audition techniques, performance practice, and theory.